Monday, September 04, 2006

Australian Pyramid coverup!!

In my never ending HUNT for new MYSTERIES I have uncovered THIS coverup!! I was contacted BY a source who TOLD me the following!!

"...According to the photographer the Australian government is well aware of these pyramids, but keeps their existence secret "because it would change world history". It further seemed that a professor at the University of Oslo had refused to speak with the intrepid photographer, presumably a subtle seal of approval..."

Here ARE the 2 that I found USING Google EARTH!!




You can DOWNLOAD the GOOGLE earth locations AND see them for yourself here!!

Pyramid 1!!
Pyramid 2!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! what the hell are those things

Paul Phillips said...

i have found a cluster of 4 pyramids in australia here is the link http://www.box.net/public/hflh0nn2cc i am very excited about this i hope u are aswell more proof that alians exist please e-mail me.

ThEmIsFiTiShErE said...

Thank you FOR the link PAUL!! I will take a look SOON!!

Anonymous said...

ok dude, ur crazy, for these reasons. #1 ppl would have found them by now, cuz ppl that vist australia like to explore, so they'll go to the deserts, #2 it looks like a fucking pool!