Friday, October 13, 2006

MOTHMAN - The Flying creature FROM Hell itself!!

Between November 1966 and NOVEMBER 1967 a strange creature was SIGHTED many times in the Point Pleasant area of West Virginia. He was described AS a man-sized beast with wings AND large reflective red eyes, while OTHERS claimed that the creature possessed luminous EYES!!

Below are SOME photos FROM eye-witnesses!!


The MOTHMAN was seen more and and MORE until Decemeber 15 1967!! This WAS also the same day OF the SILVER Bridge disaster!! Which KILLED 46 people!! He was NEVER seen again in POINT Pleasant!!


Here are SOME photos from AFTER the disaster!!


Some PEOPLE think that the MOTHMAN was trying to warn the people OF Point Pleasant!! However SOME new photos OF other mothymen HAVE been found in WHICH it shows them tampering with another BRIDGE!!


Other SIGHTINGS of this large MOTH have sufaced OVER the years!! The MOTH people are clearly getting more CONFIDENT and don't MIND flying around during the day RATHER than lurking in the shadows AT night!!


In POINT Pleasant THERE is now a Statue and a plague on the Statue which IS shown below!!


I think IT is safe to ASSUME that this creature WAS real and THAT it was responsible FOR the disaster on the BRIDGE!! I suspect THAT the creature IS a an EVIL Demon although he MIGHT also be an alien!!

There WAS a good book That I've READ by John KEEL!! and then A movie was made Which had Richard Gear In it!!



More Information:
Books and DVD's about the MOTHMAN!!
ThEmIsFiTiShErE Solved Quotiant : 87.606%

17 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Misfit. WIth this new, and frankly startling research, I am yet another step closer to capturing the MOTHMAN. I was perhaps only 3 steps away. With your help I am now 2 steps away. This is a day that will live forever.

ThEmIsFiTiShErE said...

I am very GLAD you found IT useful!! Please BE careful!!

Anonymous said...

Thats the stuff,Misfit this is why you are a legend,Thats pretty cool.
Keep up the Good work

ThEmIsFiTiShErE said...

Thank YOU!! The Mothyman IS a pretty creepy thing!! I hope HE never comes to Aberdeen!!

Anonymous said...

as always, great work misfit

Anonymous said...

Misfit..... I love you.


Your detective research is brilliant. I read both of your blogs every day. Thank you for solving the many mysteries.

ThEmIsFiTiShErE said...

Alex said...

as always, great work misfit


THank you VERY much!!

Anonymous said...

I am raising an army to attack the MOTHMAN - who is with me? His evil has done enough damage. Now is the time. He is weakened by the unveiling of the truth here on this very website.

Anonymous said...

I've said too much. I'm taking the fight back underground, where my campaign belongs. I'LL GET YOU MOTHMAN. I WILL!

Anonymous said...

i am with you Reythor, I find your particular cause to be noble however if you should decide to wage war against the misfit, i would have no qualms about stabbing you in the back. long live the misfit.

Anonymous said...

Dont worry Alex, if I should take up arms against misfit - it would only be if he and MOTHMAN had teamed up in some evil scheme. THis is highly unlikley though. Right? Lets hope so. You hear me MOTHMAN?

Anonymous said...

dear MISFIT

i live very NEAR point PLEASEANT. i think it IS safe to say that i have seen the MOTHMAN i will some MORE and take pictures, and together, we CAN solve the MOTHMAN MYSTERY!

Anonymous said...

Solve it quickly - there is no time to lose.

Anonymous said...

ok the one with the buildins inbetwen is a fucking bird!

Anonymous said...

Misfit, I am deadly afraid of Mothman, but I want to join Reythor's Mothman hunt. What should I do?

ThEmIsFiTiShErE said...

I am not SURE!! Have you tried contacting HIM!!

Anonymous said...

im really starting to lose it, this is like the 3rd story u have repeted, i remember when u did this story, man u must be out of ideas, do 9/11 do the sumthing ok