Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Did WE evolve from ONE-Eyed Monsters!!

As you ALL know now I have been scouring THE planet relentlessly LOOKING for clues with my keen DETECTIVE eye!!And as YOU know by now I am NOT afraid to PUBLISH my findings no matter HOW shocking!!

Well IT appears that I have uncovered some SHOCKING news about our very OWN evolution!! It appears THAT we all started life WITH just 1 eye and have evolved into HAVING 2!! AS YOU can see below from the SKULL that was found in Australia IN 1813 it ONLY has 1 eye socket!! This skull was Carbo-dated TO 27 MILLION years B.C!!



AS If 1 discovery WAS not enough the super-DEtective in me carried on LOOKING for more clues about the ONE eyed monsters!! Like Humpries Bogat playing the great detective Philip Marlow I have FOUND this skull!! This was found in a cave IN BOLIVA in south america and was DATED 28 MILLION years bc!!



With the discovery of THESE SKULLS I dediced to see if I could imagine WHAT we looked like all THOSE million of years ago!! I thought I would DRAW us and then use my Friend tonys scanner to place IT onto the ever popular Internet machine!! HEre is my drawing which I think YOU will agree is a 99.874% likeness to HOW we must have looked.



If evolution contiues LIKE this then it is obvious that WE will develop more and MORE eyes as time goes ON!! Here is an ALIEN skull that was found UNDER the Sphinx in egypt!! It was dated 12,000 YEARS b.c and came from an ALien PROJECT manager who died when BUILDING the pyramids!! You can clearly see this ALIEN has multiple eyes and that is where we are HEADED!!



More Information: Books about One EYE monsters!!
ThEmIsFiTiShErE Solved Quotiant : 87.002%

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool find Misfit, though i'm not quite sure we're headed the way you suggest, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

love the drawing misfit. did you or your friend draw that?

Steven Lynch said...

Dad?

Anonymous said...

Global thermonuclear war - we need one to reach this stage.

Can you imagine it?

You avoid the blast and the heat and shield against fallout and survive but it's IN THE FOOD! IT'S IN THE WATER! IT'S IN YOUR BONES! IT'S IN YOUR BALLS AND THEN YOUR CHILDRENS' BONES AND DNA AND THEN THEY HAVE THREE, FOUR, FIVE EYES AND START TALKING LIKE THE ELEPHANT MAN!

Anonymous said...

Very cool skull photos!!! Keep up the good work!

Mike said...

You seem to have quite an eye for finding great photos like these mIsFiT - you're quite a visionary! lol the first human with 2 eyes must have been quite a spectacle at the time! I bet the 1-eyed monster had really good eyesight tho, like 10/10 probably.

And what a subtle way of revealing your skill as an artist! I bet you could even get a job as a sketch artist with Scotland Yard or the Pinkerville Detective Agency, but then you wouldn't have time to solve all these mysteries for us.....

Anonymous said...

hahaha nice pic it brightend up my night