Friday, August 25, 2006

MY Night TERRORS!! Proof that OGREs exist!!

I decided to SEE to if my childhood DEMON the OGRE was real or JUST part of my CHILDHOOD fear of bald men!! In my search I found things that SHOOK me and scared me!! But I am a BRAVE soul with the Heart of a great Explorer such as Indian Jones in the famous documentary "The Temple of Dome"!! My Childhood memories are filled with such HAUNTING dreams such as the one I had below!! I am the CHILD 2nd right!!



As a result of THESE night TERROR I decided to search for proof!!So here I present to you a SKULL of a real OGRE!!



As you CAN see this is quite an HORRIFIC sight!! I decided with the HELP of my friend FREDERICK to see if we could work OUT what the ogre looked LIKE before his skill FELL off!! Frederick PUT this mask on and I think YOU will have to agree that WE have obtained an 117.842% LIKENESS!!



In MORE recent times the evil PIXEL company has started to MAKE ogres more audience FRIENDLY with such films as Shreek and SHREEK 3!! I think this IS a bad trend AS it makes all the small CHILDREN very complacent about the OGRE menance!!



More Information: More STUFF about Ogres!!
ThEmIsFiTiShErE Solved Quotiant : 93.383%

13 Comments:

Mike said...

O great work, mIsFiT! You've really been on the ball this week! I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that the only way to kill an ogre is to drive a silver auger through it's eyes.....

Anonymous said...

But is it not the evil Dreemerwork Animalation who created Shreek, not Pixel.

I am quite sure that Dreemerwork have an unholy alliance with the orgre king so he can take over.

Anonymous said...

ooooo wow, ur saying that detail painting is about u, wow, amazing, dude ur sooo stupied that aint u, ur friend is gay, and shreek 3 hasent come out yet so its shreek 2 retard!

Anonymous said...

P. I. S. H.

Steven Lynch said...

GET OOTAH MAH SWAMP YA FUD!

Anonymous said...

Like you Misfit, as a small child, I was warned about the boogey man who could come during the night to terrorize me. I never could figure out what he'd look like but now thanks to you I have a visual. He's an awfully vexatious ignoble lout isn't he?!

Anonymous said...

MiSfIt, I'm so sorry to here that you have been tormented with these horrific nightmares. I love the Shrek movies and I have showed them to my children. You have opened my eyes and made me realize how harmful that could be. Thanks to you, I am going to Ogre Proof my house and have a serious talk with my children about how dangerous ogres really are. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your research has made this world a safer place.

Anonymous said...

Dont Mess with DR JONES!!!

Anonymous said...

It's the temple of DOOM not Dome you dumb ass.

Anonymous said...

You've not topped yourself, have you?

Anonymous said...

Why does everyone mix hollywood movies with real UFO related issues.

This guys night terrors are from a different source but he has the proof a shull and movie.

ThEmIsFiTiShErE said...

What ORGANISATION is pish!!

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmm
its the indiana jones, temple of doom, not indian jones temple of dome. your a twat.