Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Was LILLIPOT real!!

As you ALL know I have been searching the ENTIRE universe for clues and FACTS about the many mysteries of THIS world and others!! In my detailed research I have found things WHICH have shocked even me!! As a small YET growing child I remember reading Gullivans Travels about a LAND of small people from a place CALLED Lillipot!! It was written IN 1623 by a man called Jonathan Slow!! Well I no longer think THIS was just a TALE!! I think I have uncovered PROOF of small people!!

Whilst LOOKING for clues as the REAL killer of JFK in Dallas I found the FOLLOWING 2 photos which PROVE small people EXISTED and then died!!

In the First picture we can clearly SEE that the skeleton is very small as it FITS into the plam of the person WHO found it although IT appears that once AGAIN he died laughing at something!! He was probably TOLD a joke that was too funny or something!!



The second one the POOR tiny human FEEL into some sort of Jelly BEAN candy!! It was lucky that THE person holding the candy DID not eat him accidently!!It looks LIKE he was sitting on A chair or Perhaps a Toilet!!

8 Comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder if they can copy the science from Jurrassic Park and clone the Liliput people? Great find! I'll be in touch with the Johnathon Slow society in Ireland to tell them of this great revelation!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!

told a joke that was too funny?!?!?!

lol...

;)

Anonymous said...

honestly, misfit, do you have a life?

ThEmIsFiTiShErE said...

Of course I have a LIFE!! I am not sure what you MEAN!!

Anonymous said...

Well one thing we know for sure is that the anonymouses who ask Misfit if he has a life have quite boring lives themselves seeing that their lives are dedicated to coming to this blog (& to the Lost blog) asking Misfit if he has a life.

Misfit this is a fascinating find! Surely you are correct & these teeny weeny skeletons really are those fictional Lillipotians. I wonder if the poor soul who died laughing was tickled to death by a mean tormenter? He or she had to be tickled or given laughing gas or something - surely nothing broadcast on the Comedy Channel is that hilarious as to cause death by chortling uncontrollably.

Great find Misfit. I learn something new every time I visit your site. keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

omg ur so fucking funny, jelly bean candy, there obvisouly novites, and when u die ur mouth is like open and obvisouly he didnt die of a joke u retard.

Mike said...

hmm, I would have to disagree with you just this once mIsFiT - altho it looks as if one of the Liltingputes died laughiing, I don't think he could have made the joke himself, as evidenced by the old song "Short People got no personality..."

And could it be possible that the "jell bean man" is actually a normal sized man being held between the fingers of an ancient giant, candy-gulping maniac???

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mike, but that is the most rediculous thing I have ever read! -Ancient giant candy-gulping maniac??? -Who's ever heard of such a thing? This is an unbelievable find MiSfIt! Only YOU are capable of finding something like this. He had to have died laughing. Just look at the expression on his face.
Ps Isn't it "short people got no reason to live?" Or is there another song that insults the "vertically challenged"